The Company Chemists’ Association is running an engagement event in Scotland on Tuesday 4 June 2019 to support and develop the role of CCA Community Pharmacy Health Board (CPHB) committee representatives.
At the engagement day, you will:
• Learn more about the CCA
• Understand how CPHB committee representatives fit into the national picture for community pharmacy and the great work being carried out locally
• Interact with representatives from RPS, CPS and meet some of the Scottish Pharmacy Clinical Fellows
• Take part in a number of interactive workshops
• Have an opportunity to ask questions and network with other CCA CPHB committee reps
• Discuss how to better support the contractors you represent, and
• Learn transferable skills that will help you to improve your personal effectiveness in role.
The day will begin at 10 am with registration from 9.30 am and conclude by 4:30 pm. Further information and any pre-reading will be distributed nearer to the event date.
This event is available on a first-come first-served basis, so booking early is recommended.